Apis Europae
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoshyar Foundation

3 posters

Go down

Hoshyar Foundation Empty Hoshyar Foundation

Post  LeRoux Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:11 pm

Got this mail from somebody who I hold dear, at first I was reluctant to open it, because yeah, there's a shitload of spam and whutnot out there, but then I opened it, because she requested me to, and it dazzled me.

The contents and things said in the video are maybe not true, or only partially true, but it doesn't matter.
Even if it helps only a little, I think we owe it to ourselves.

http://portal.sliderocket.com/app/FullPlayer.aspx?id=37a50676-fc76-4b89-b9dd-45ee9bab5b8c

Thanks.
Very Happy

LeRoux

Back to top Go down

Hoshyar Foundation Empty Re: Hoshyar Foundation

Post  Alexander Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:18 pm

I don't really think it's developed Western countries' role to step in and teach the uncivilised savages in the rest of the world how to fix their societal problems (after generally causing them) anymore since we're not in the 1800s. Feels a bit white man's burden to be honest.

I also feel deeply uncomfortable watching any kind of video (or a slideshow that keeps bugging out so I have to wait an hour for it to all load before trying to watch it) which is trying to make me dislike a country which we're (the West, our alliance bloc w/e) currently bombing the shit out of with predator drones even though we're not at war and they're mostly killing civilians.

I can see obviously that not educating girls is completely wrong, but I think the West has fucked up random countries around the world while trying to 'fix' them quite enough over the past few hundred years and maybe we should just sit back and let them sort their own shit out without killing a load of them.
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Razer Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:41 pm

Epic music is epic hahha

Razer

Back to top Go down

Post  LeRoux Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:54 pm

Alexander wrote:I don't really think it's developed Western countries' role to step in and teach the uncivilised savages in the rest of the world how to fix their societal problems (after generally causing them) anymore since we're not in the 1800s. Feels a bit white man's burden to be honest.

I also feel deeply uncomfortable watching any kind of video (or a slideshow that keeps bugging out so I have to wait an hour for it to all load before trying to watch it) which is trying to make me dislike a country which we're (the West, our alliance bloc w/e) currently bombing the shit out of with predator drones even though we're not at war and they're mostly killing civilians.

I can see obviously that not educating girls is completely wrong, but I think the West has fucked up random countries around the world while trying to 'fix' them quite enough over the past few hundred years and maybe we should just sit back and let them sort their own shit out without killing a load of them.

Well yes, you can look at it like that too.
Too hard to reply man... Too hard..

LeRoux

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:55 pm

Sorry, I'm a filthy contrarian. =[
Alexander
Alexander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content